Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boys, Girls and Perverts

While reading my friend Maggie's Blog I came across this video on a new channel of social media I hadn't heard of called chat roulette. The general idea is that you are randomly connected to a stranger with a web cam who you can talk with. If one of you doesn't want to talk to the other you can click next and are then immediately connected to a new stranger. The video does a great (and funny) job of explaining this additional reason for parents to be neurotic about their children's internet access.

chat roulette from Casey Neistat on Vimeo.



Here is yet another gem from Maggie's blog that I love. Sure she's just a pretty 19 year old girl blogging about nothing specific, but according to chat roulette that mean's she is 90% more interesting than I am.

1 comment: